To connect your crypto wallet and automatically upload your NFT collection to your vault, follow the instructions here.
2. The first screen that will appear is your personal Area. Here you can manage your artworks and collections.
3. To add new artwork to your portfolio, click Upload. Select your file from either your computer storage or your cloud.
4. While the artwork is uploading, you can add your artwork information. Click ‘Edit’ under the uploading artwork.
5. Next, add in the title, year created, media category, genre & classification, keywords, description. Set the editions, prices and any necessary files. At the bottom click Save.
6. Once your artwork is ready, click on the image. Here you can transfer, share and preview it anytime on display.
To watch a video tutorial on how to import & upload digital art & NFTs, click here.