To stream your NFTs and digital art onto any smartTV, first, upload the files onto the Niio platform with these 8 steps.
1. Download your NFT artwork and save it on your cloud/drive folder or mobile phone. Or connect your wallet. For more information, click here.
3. Sign up for a new account as “Collector”
4. Choose your plan to stream art at full quality. For NFT collectors, we recommend Niio Prime with 4K support on up to 6 screens. Note: If you choose the “Go Free” plan, your art will display with a watermark.
5. Upload your artwork to your vault - under “My Area” tap the “Upload” icon. Choose “Browse & Upload” to upload directly from your device or “Fast Import from Cloud” when you wish to upload directly from Google Drive / Dropbox. You can upload multiple artworks at once.
6. Set your artwork settings - once uploaded, choose artwork visibility (visible or hidden from public search) and add additional artwork information.
7. Create an art playlist - open the uploaded artwork Under “My Area” > Tap “My Vault” > Open the artwork > Tap “Add to a Playlist” to create your own curated playlist of your collection.
8. Display and stream your artwork- once artwork processing is done, open the uploaded artwork Under “My Area” > Tap “My Playlist” > Tap “Cast / Airplay to Screen.” Note: Make sure both mobile and screen are connected to the same network. If your connection is not working, click here.
If you have a Samsung display and wish to stream through the Niio art player app, click here.